Miscellaneous Essays - The major cities in the world are growing fast, as well as their problems. What are the problems that young people living in cities are facing with? Give solutions to these problems.
The major cities in the world are growing fast, as well as their problems. What are the problems that young people living in cities are facing with? Give solutions to these problems.
The world is steadily becoming more urban, as people move to cities and towns in search of employment, educational opportunities and higher standards of living. Urbanization creates opportunities and challenges on one hand and gives rise to different types of stresses and problems on the other. Rapid urbanization is coupled with the fact that nearly half of this population is below the age of 25. This essay shall deal with the problems faced by the youth in the cities and also suggest some ways forward.
Miscellaneous Essays - Achieving aim in life is because of luck - agree/disagree
Whether or not someone achieves aim in their life is mostly a question of luck. Do you agree or disagree?
9th August 2012 Academic IELTS essay, India
It is true that people work very hard to reach their goals in life but at the same time it cannot be denied that luck also has a big role to play in achieving the desired success. Luck is often the final factor which turns years of hard work into success. Therefore I agree with the given statement. A number of arguments surround my opinion.
IELTS Cue card - A painting you would like to have in your home
A painting you would like to have in your home
- There are two paintings in my home.
- They are of nature
- One is showing a beautiful scene of sunset on a beach and the second is of a waterfall from the hills.
- My uncle is an artist and has painted both these paintings.
- Here I would like to talk about a painting which I would like to have in my home.
Miscellaneous Essays - More people live in cities – this creates problems – should we encourage people to live in small towns
An increasing number of people choose to live in big cities. What problems will this bring about? Should the government encourage people to live in small towns?
Cities act as magnets to many from rural areas. As a consequence of this migration many problems arise in the cities. This essay will discuss these problems and also give opinion on whether or not the government should encourage people to live in small towns.
Miscellaneous Essays - As we are facing more and more problems which affect the whole planet, good relationships between different countries are becoming more important than ever before. Agree/Disagree
As we are facing more and more problems which affect the whole planet, good relationships between different countries are becoming more important than ever before. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
It is irrefutable that nowadays the whole world has become a global village and communication and trade between different countries is also becoming more frequent than ever before. At the same time, the whole planet is facing problems, such as environmental problem, terrorism and poverty and diseases. In my view, countries cannot solve these problems on their own and governments of different countries must cooperate to fight these problems.
- Miscellaneous Essays - Male leaders lead to violence and conflicts – Female leaders would be better – Agree/Disagree
- Miscellaneous Essays - A country becomes more interesting and develops more quickly when its population includes a mixture of nationalities and cultures – agree/disagree
- Miscellaneous Essays - Advantages and disadvantages of multicultural societies
- Miscellaneous Essays - The government should encourage industries to move to regional areas - agree/disagree