- Respected mam thanx a lot for your guess , pls Mam...
- hi..mam can u plz let me knw which is the essay no...
- I aρpreciate уοu the writeup. I absolutely accdpt ...
- Be grateful for for giving so great item to us. І ...
By best custom essay
- Do you guess work Chinese area?
Makkar IELTS Centre
Some countries have introduced a law to limit working hours for employees. Why is this law introduced? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?
There are countries in the world such as USA, Canada, Australia and many more where a person cannot work for more than 40 hours a week. In my opinion, it is a positive development. In the following paragraphs, I shall discuss why this law was introduced and my arguments to support my views.
In some countries, it is illegal for companies to reject job applicant for their age. Is this a positive or negative development?
Age discrimination occurs when a decision to hire is made on the basis of a person’s age. There could be a reluctance to hire young workers on the basis of lack of experience, or there could be a bias against older workers. I believe that this is a positive development. In the following paragraphs, I intend to support my views with my arguments.
Nowadays, some workplaces tend to employ equal numbers of men and women workers. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
Traditional male dominated workplaces are decreasing nowadays and some workplaces are giving jobs to equal number of men and women. I believe that this is a negative development. A number of arguments surround my opinion.
Most high level jobs are done by men. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
Since the beginning of twentieth century, women have fought for equal rights and opportunities in society. As a result, in many countries these days, women make up 50% of the workforce. However, it is still a fact that high positions such as CEO jobs are still dominated by men. Although this is not desirable, I do not personally believe that imposing quotas is the solution.
Some businesses find that their new employees lack in basic interpersonal skills such as lack of ability to work with colleagues as a team. What are the causes and suggest possible solutions. Also provide relevant examples from your experience.
While recruiting new employees, businesses generally look for the best in terms of qualifications but when these new workers join the workforce, they sometimes cannot get along well with their colleagues. This essay shall delve into the causes of this phenomenon and suggest some ways forward.
- Tourism essay - How can countries ensure that they can benefit the development
- Tourism essay - air travel can benefit only the richest - agree/disagree
- Tourism essay - not necessary to travel abroad because you can see everything on computer and internet - discuss essay
- Tourism essay - foreign visitors should be charged more - agree/disagree