Tourism essay - Should tourists accept social and environmental responsibility
Some people believe that tourists should accept social and environmental responsibility while others believe that tourists should not accept any responsibility at all. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
It is irrefutable that tourism industry has become the backbone of many economies of the world. No wonder all countries are opening their doors to tourists. The negative social and environmental impacts of tourism have led many to suggest that tourists should accept responsibility for this. I definitely agree with this notion. Eco-tourism, sustainable-tourism, responsible-tourism, modern-tourism or whatever name you may like to give it, is the need of the hour. In the following paragraphs, I intend to put forth my arguments to support my view.
IELTS cue card - a national building
- National Building
- India has a rich historical background.
- There are many buildings which are the pride of India.
- Here I would like to talk about the Parliament House in New Delhi.
- Parliament House is one of the most magnificent buildings in New Delhi.
- Visitors to the capital invariably pay a visit to this building
IELTS cue card - an aquatic centre
An aquatic centre of your country – An aquarium
- There are many aquatic centres in my country where people go for various water activities like swimming and boating
- Here I would like to talk about an aquatic centre which is in fact a big aquarium.
- My friend went there last year with his parents and told me all about it.
- It is the Taraporewala Aquarium in Mumbai
General Training Essay - advantages and disadvantages of modernization of cities
Many old cities around the world are going through a major process of modernization. What are the advantages and disadvantages of modernization?
Modernization is the process by which cities are being transformed under the impact of the scientific and technological revolution. Modernization is usually associated with urban and industrial development. Cities are growing as economic and cultural centers, and new technologies have transformed almost every aspect of life. As everything has its pros and cons, similarly modernization also has its good and bad points which I shall discuss in this essay.
General Training Essay - Advantages and disadvantages of competitive sports
Some people think competitive sport is important for a child's education. Others think it has negative effects on children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
In recent years, due to stiff competition in almost every area some people opine that competitive sports have a beneficial impact on children’s education. However, there are some who disagree with the above notion. Before presenting my view, I intend to explore both sides of the argument.
- General Training Essay - building more roads can solve the traffic problems - agree/disagree
- General Training Essay - Importance of teaching public speaking in schools
- General Training Essay - Noise pollution - causes and solutions
- General Training Essay - Should parents controll children's behaviour fro very young age or give them more freedom