IELTS Cue card - Two sacrifices that your mother did for you
Describe two sacrifices of your mother
Generally, we take our mother for granted.
Whatever she does for us we take it as her duty and never see it as her sacrifice.
But now as I look back into my life to pick out two sacrifices, I am finding it difficult to pick out just two of them.
The first big sacrifice that my mother did was inspite of being highly qualified, she chose not to work.
Tourism essay - Should visitors imitate host customs or should the host country accept them as they are
Some people think visitors to others countries should imitate local customs and behaviours. Some people disagree; they think the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss the two views and give your opinion.
Today, with the passage of time each and every country is on the path of development, and with this development there is a growing trend of visiting different places in different countries. It is a highly debated issue whether tourists should do and behave as the people of the host country or should the host country accept visitors as they are. Both situations have their own pros and cons which I shall discuss in this essay.
Tourism essay - Should tourists accept social and environmental responsibility
Some people believe that tourists should accept social and environmental responsibility while others believe that tourists should not accept any responsibility at all. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
It is irrefutable that tourism industry has become the backbone of many economies of the world. No wonder all countries are opening their doors to tourists. The negative social and environmental impacts of tourism have led many to suggest that tourists should accept responsibility for this. I definitely agree with this notion. Eco-tourism, sustainable-tourism, responsible-tourism, modern-tourism or whatever name you may like to give it, is the need of the hour. In the following paragraphs, I intend to put forth my arguments to support my view.
IELTS cue card - a national building
- National Building
- India has a rich historical background.
- There are many buildings which are the pride of India.
- Here I would like to talk about the Parliament House in New Delhi.
- Parliament House is one of the most magnificent buildings in New Delhi.
- Visitors to the capital invariably pay a visit to this building
IELTS cue card - an aquatic centre
An aquatic centre of your country – An aquarium
- There are many aquatic centres in my country where people go for various water activities like swimming and boating
- Here I would like to talk about an aquatic centre which is in fact a big aquarium.
- My friend went there last year with his parents and told me all about it.
- It is the Taraporewala Aquarium in Mumbai
- General Training Essay - advantages and disadvantages of modernization of cities
- General Training Essay - Advantages and disadvantages of competitive sports
- General Training Essay - building more roads can solve the traffic problems - agree/disagree
- General Training Essay - Importance of teaching public speaking in schools