Academic IELTS essay in India 21/3/2015
Some people think that the government should establish free libraries in each own. Others believe that it is a waste of money since people can access the Internet at home to obtain information. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
This is essay number 288 in Academic IELTS Essays book
This is my first attempt at making a video discussing a very important topic of IELTS - Telecommuting
This topic is important for Academic and Genera Training IELTS both.
If you like this video and would like me to post more, please encourage me by commenting below the video
Speaking Jan 2015 to March 2015
- 1. Describe an exciting sport you know
- What the sport is
- How you know about it
- Is it difficult
- Explain why you think it is exciting
- What do you think of extreme sports?
- Should governments ban dangerous sports for young people?
- Would you encourage young people to do these sports?
- What kind of ball games do Indian people like to do?
- What kind of sports can people in your country watch on TV
- Are there many TV programs about sports in your country?
- Do you think these programs can help people play sports more often?
- Why do people play extreme sports?
- Why cant government stop people from playing dangerous sports?
10. What is the difference between professional athletes and amateur athletes?
- 2. Describe a person you know who is good at cooking
- Who the person is
- What is your relationship with this person
- What kind of food he or she cooks
- Explain why you think this person is so good at cooking
- How often do Indian people cook at home?
- There are more restaurants nowadays. Do you think people eat out more?
- Do schools have cooking classes in your country?
- Do you think we should teach children how to cook?
Favourite Fairy Tale Character (Cinderella)
- I have read many books in my childhood – like story books, comics and so on.
- I would like to talk about my favourite fairy tale character – Cinderella
- I read this story in the book – Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- This book has many fairy tales, like The Frog Prince, Snowhite, etc., but the Cinderella story always fascinated me the most.
Cue cards Jan 2015 onwards
- Describe an important family photograph.
You should say:
Who is / are in this photograph
When and where you took the photograph
Why you took this photo
And explain why it family photograph is important.
- Describe a bad weather that you have experienced before.
You should say:
What the bad weather is
When you experienced it
What happened during that time
And explain how you felt about this bad weather.