- What kind of clothes do you usually like to wear?
- Do/Did you wear the same clothes at school and at home?
- Will you change your clothes, when you go home today?
- Did you have any special clothes to wear when you were a child?
- Did you like them?
- Do you like to collect anything?
- How much time do you spend on your collection?
- Would you keep your collection in the future?
- Why do people keep old things?
- What kind of things do Indian people like to collect?
1. Describe a friend whom you think could be a good leader
- who this friend is
- how you first met
- how other people behave towards him or her
- Explain why you think he could be a good leader
- In your culture, what kind of people can be leaders?
- Has there been a change in the characteristics a leader should have?
- Many women are earning more money now. Does it mean they can be good leaders?
2. Describe a situation that others didn’t tell you the whole truth
What the situation was
Who was involved
Why they didn’t tell you the whole truth
Explain how you felt when you found out that you were not told the whole truth
- On what occasions do white lies happen?
- Does lying help people feel less embarrassed?
- Should friends be honest with each other all the time?
- Do you think lying is a crime?
- Can you give us some examples of the lies you have told?
- Do you think people should lie to their colleagues at work?
- Should husband and wife lie to each other?
I am putting up a guess work for April-June with fingers crossed. Hope it helps
From the book - A Wealth of Academic IELTS Essays -
By PBS-Publishers Mai Hiran Gate Jalandhar
Dear users of my site, I have put up a few videos related to IELTS topics on youtube. I would really appreciate your feedback on them.
After going to youtube.com, search for makkarielts