Speaking Jan 2015 to March 2015
- 1. Describe an exciting sport you know
- What the sport is
- How you know about it
- Is it difficult
- Explain why you think it is exciting
- What do you think of extreme sports?
- Should governments ban dangerous sports for young people?
- Would you encourage young people to do these sports?
- What kind of ball games do Indian people like to do?
- What kind of sports can people in your country watch on TV
- Are there many TV programs about sports in your country?
- Do you think these programs can help people play sports more often?
- Why do people play extreme sports?
- Why cant government stop people from playing dangerous sports?
10. What is the difference between professional athletes and amateur athletes?
- 2. Describe a person you know who is good at cooking
- Who the person is
- What is your relationship with this person
- What kind of food he or she cooks
- Explain why you think this person is so good at cooking
- How often do Indian people cook at home?
- There are more restaurants nowadays. Do you think people eat out more?
- Do schools have cooking classes in your country?
- Do you think we should teach children how to cook?
Favourite Fairy Tale Character (Cinderella)
- I have read many books in my childhood – like story books, comics and so on.
- I would like to talk about my favourite fairy tale character – Cinderella
- I read this story in the book – Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- This book has many fairy tales, like The Frog Prince, Snowhite, etc., but the Cinderella story always fascinated me the most.
Cue cards Jan 2015 onwards
- Describe an important family photograph.
You should say:
Who is / are in this photograph
When and where you took the photograph
Why you took this photo
And explain why it family photograph is important.
- Describe a bad weather that you have experienced before.
You should say:
What the bad weather is
When you experienced it
What happened during that time
And explain how you felt about this bad weather.
Link of my Speaking e-book
Go to www.rockstand.in
Search for - A Wealth of Ideas for Ielts Speaking and Writing
There has been an increase in health problems being caused by unhealthy food. The government should impose "Fat-tax" on such food products. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Give reasons for your answer and give any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
The increase in the consumption of unhealthy fast food has led to a rise in health related problems and it is becoming a cause of concern at the national level in some countries. I agree with the view that with an increase in tax on unhealthy fast food, these health problems can be reduced to a large extent. I will discuss my opinion in the upcoming paragraphs.