Cue cards and follow-ups September to December 2015
The old list may be still active. Please do not ignore it
Subscribe to my youtube channel for ideas on these questions
Describe a success in your life
- When and where this happened
- Who you were with
- What you did
- How you felt about the success
- How to measure a person’s success?
- Do you think the way people gain success has changed?
- How do you define success?
- How to reward successful people?
- What’s the most difficult thing you have ever done?
- What qualities does a person need to have to be successful?
- Do you feel terrible when you fail to do something?
- Is failure a necessary thing in people’s life?
Intro questions September to December 2015
The old list topics may be still active. Please do not ignore them.
A lot of effort has gone into compiling these questions. If you are helped by these then you can log on and subscribe to my youtube channel for ideas on these speaking questions
Introductory questions (Sept to December 2015)
- Do you like to be alone?
- What do you like to do when you are alone?
- Do you like to spend time with your friends on just staying at home on your own?
- When was the last time you were alone?
Being in a hurry
- When was the last time you did something in a hurry?
- Do you like to finish things quickly?
- What kind of things you would never do in a hurry?
- Why do people make mistakes more easily when they are in a hurry?