20/2/2016 IELTS essay India ( Same essay appeared in India on 3/9/2016)
Animals are in danger of extinction. Some people say that we should protect only those animals, which are useful to humans. Do you agree or disagree?
13/2/2016 Academic IELTS essay India
Students at schools and universities learn far more from lessons with teachers than from other sources (such as the Internet and television). To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Essay number 27 in my book)
Watch it here
Cue cards and follow-ups January to April 2016
1. Describe a long car journey you went on
- Where you went
- What you did at this place
- Who you went there with
- Explain why you went on that journey by car
- Why do people like to have private cars?
- What are the differences between bicycles and private cars?
- Is it a good thing that everyone has their own cars?
- How to buy private cars in India?
- What’s the difference between men and women’s preference on cars?
- What will cars be like in the future?
- Do many families own private cars in India?
Intro questions Jan to April2016
Work or Studies Work:
- What work do you do?
- Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
- Do you like your job?
- Is it very interesting?
- Do you miss being a student?