Speaking and Writing Book
Buy Combo Pack
Buy combo pack of both books for $65
Please enter correct API key in plugin settings!
Describe the happiest person you know.
You should say:
who this person is
how you know this person
and explain how he shows happiness.
- Happiness is a state of mind
- I know many persons who always have a happy look on their face
- Here I would like to talk about a person who I feel is the happiest person known to me.
- He is none other than my father.
- His name is Manmohan Singh.
- He is in his eighties.
- He is not very tall but looks very handsome.
- He always wears white kurta pajama.
- He has a wrinkled face but always wears a warm smile on his lips.
- He has a great sense of humour.
- He has the ability to turn any tense situation into a happy one.
- His happiness lies in his contentment.
- He doesn’t do anything to show his happiness.
- His happiness can be just felt by being near him and talking to him.
- He believes that no person can be happy if he is not contented with what God has given him.
- He believes in hard work.
- Whenever I am sad or depressed, he encourages me to cheer up and try again.
- He is respected by everyone in my family and even in the society.
- He believes that if we want to get love and respect, we should first learn to give love and respect.
- He has travelled to many countries and even many places in India.
- He has many stories to tell
- One can never feel bored in his company.
- I pray God to give him a long and healthy life.