Makkar IELTS Centre
- What public holidays do you have in your country?
- Do people in your country celebrate Christmas?
- Do you like public holidays?
- Which public holidays do you like the most?
- What did you do during the last public holiday?
- What do other people in your country usually do on public holidays?
- What do you like to do on public holidays?
- Do you think public holidays are important?
- Do you think there should be more public holidays in your country?
- Do you like shopping for shoes? Why/Why not?
- How often do you buy shoes?
Speaking part 2 and 3
Speaking topics September to December 2014
- 1. Describe a useful app on phone, computers or tablet you know
- What the app is
- how long you have used it
- what is it used for
- why do you think it is useful
- Is it convenient to use an app?
- What are the drawbacks of using an app?
- Is using an app more acceptable for young people or the old?
2. Describe a person who is beautiful or handsome
- who the person is
- when you met the person the first time
- what the person’s character is
- Explain how you feel about the person
Yippee! Guess work worked - Essay number 259 on 27th September 2014. (Name of the book - A Wealth of Academic ELTS Essays- For info on book call 9888195776)
Govt should focus on spending on public welfare. programs rather than on arts. (music or paintings ).agree or disagree
Task 1 - Map
Academic IELTS Essay 20/9/2014
The Government should control the amount of violence and crime in society to decrease the violent crimes in society. Agree or disagree.
This is essay number 143 from my book - A Wealth of Academic IELTS Essays
So, unfortunately the guess work didn't work. NONETHELESS, the essay is from my book.
Based on this essay, I am adding a few more essays to the guess work for the rest of this year
52, 129, 259, 244, 68, 304, 256, 276, 281, 2, 270, 15, 273, 7, 70, 277, 223, 58, 19/20, 120, 248, 123, 86.
These are 22 essays. Added to the earlier list they are 43 in all. Fingers crossed again!
Guess work for IELTS Academic Essay September -December 2014
These are the numbers from my Third Edition of the book which has only Academic IELTS Essays
239, 288, 9, 229, 233, 41, 290, 292, 293, 295, 296, 240, 280, 287, 284, 286, 285, 279, 278, 282, 214.
These are 21 essays. My fingers are crossed. Lets see if the Guess work works.